TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL CONTROL:
1) Vehicles for hire in good condition and clients have the obligation to return them in the same condition.
2) Vehicles for hire are insured for material damage or injuries cause to a third party.
3) In case of accident due to a third party, all repairs needed will be reimbursed by those who caused them ( given, of course, that their full particulars will be known, i.e.: their name, address etc. ).
4) In case of accident caused by the client, it is the client that haw the obligation to reimburse all repairs needed.
5) Clients are responsible for paying any damage due to any sort of acts of vandalism, the theft of essential parts or accessories of the vehicle, etc.
6) Vehicles for hire can carry one or two passengers at the most. In case that more passengers are tracked down, the vehicle will be taken away from the client and he will be fined the sum of 120 €.
7) If the damaged tire, the customer pays the amount.
8) In case of unjustifiable delay beyond the time and date set for returning the hired vehicle, clients are charged 10 € for each hour of delay.
9) If a client commits a traffic offence, he will have to pay the fine.
10) No refunds are made.
11) Clients are prohibited from driving the vehicle in sand, in dirt or rough roads ( full of potholes and rocks), anywhere with no roads or extremely difficult roads in general, and if they do so, they are fined the sum of 120 €.
12) Helmets are granted to clients without charge.